We are rapidly approaching the HawkSoft User Group National Conference! Hundreds of HawkSoft users, developers, and thought leaders will be gathering in Sandusky, OH on May 10 and 11. A dedicated committee of your peers has been working for months to plan this two-day conference.
This is truly an event planned by and designed for HawkSoft users, and we hope you’re getting as excited about the HUG National Conference as we are. There are still have a few tickets remaining for those of you who’ve yet to register, so act fast and tell your friends! You don’t want to miss out on this exciting event!
Here are 10 reasons you simply MUST attend this year’s conference, as told by the HUG Board and Conference Planning Committee.
- Meet Paul and Sean Hawkins, HawkSoft’s decision makers and development drivers. “Access to the founders of the company is amazing – where else can you get that?” asks Dan Sage of Machor Sage Insurance Agency.
- George Patterson of Williamson Insurance Service looks forward to hearing about the new and exciting features on the HawkSoft roadmap for future releases.
- “You don't know what you don't know. I guarantee you will walk away with "AH-HA" moments,” says Cindy Steinbach of Mayville Insurance.
- Christina Bernard of Cobos Insurance Center says no one should miss Jason Cass. Want to get motivated? Jason is a dynamic speaker who will get you fired up about taking sales to a new level.
- Kimberly Dickerson of Dickerson Insurance Agency believes that the biggest thing she learned from attending past HUG conferences was that her agency could be using their technology better. She says agencies need to listen to experts and change as the technology changes.
- Pat Lamb of Selective Insurance Services asks, “Is there something in HawkSoft you wish were different?” The Conference is the perfect opportunity to make your point and see if other agencies feel the same. This helps HawkSoft in prioritizing future updates.
- John Wickhem of John Wickhem Agency enjoys meeting fellow agents from across the country. Your fellow attendees will become longtime friends and sources for further discussion on insurance industry concerns.
- Kelly Endicott of John Dawson Associates believes the conference is an opportunity to meet with third-party vendors in person that are partnering with HawkSoft to offer integrations. Citrix ShareFile, ITC, Rocket Referrals, and Kotter Group will all be presenting information about how they work with HawkSoft in a series of Meet the Partners sessions.
- Cindy Steinbach points out that there is something for everyone at the HUG Conference. Beginners can go to the HawkSoft Bootcamp, while accounting personnel can attend QuickBooks 101 and 202. A CSR or producer can refine their best practices at a personal lines or commercial line workflow class, while agency owners can join in the “Let’s Talk Shop” roundtable about employment and compensation issues in the agency.
- You will have fun! Who else can you “nerd out” with about insurance? It’s fun to share stories, laugh, and visit, even outside of the conference breakout sessions. If you come early, drop in at the “Early Nerd Special” meet-and-greet. And if you’re staying late, stick around Wednesday night for the social hour!
If you haven’t signed up yet, please don’t wait! Click here to register now. We have no doubt you will find great value in the theme of our conference -- Unleashing the Power of HawkSoft and Technology -- at your office!
Already registered? Fantastic! Please use the comments section below to share why you think this conference is going to be epic. Also, don’t forget to follow HawkSoft on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.